Monday, February 20, 2012

Dinner with AARG!

I recently had dinner with AARG (Amernia Avenue Resturant Gang) at China Yuan Seafood Restaurant. It was fun. We all shared a number of things. I would like to share with you my thoughts on a few of the menu items. Crab Meat and Sweet Corn Soup is the first thing we had that night. I loved it. I could eat it everyday. It was kind of creamy, like a sweet egg drop soup but with savory crab meat mixed into the broth. YUM!  

I loved meeting a lot of new people. Tamara sat next to me.She was very friendly. She ordered Snow Pea Tips w/Clear Sauce. They were very pretty and green. They kind of looked like spinach but were even brighter! The taste was a little bit like spinach too but a little fresher and more crisp. They were delicious. I ordered the Sautéed Squid with Mixed Vegetables because they were out of the Pan Fried Mushroom Roll . If it weren't for the kitchen being out of the mushroom roll, I never would have had the chance to try the Squid. Lucky Dining! It came in a really light sauce. It was cooked perfectly. 

A lot of things were ordered. These were my favorite dishes. I'd like to go back to this restaurant and I am looking forward to eating with AARG again! 

1 comment: