Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dogs/ cooking problem ( begging )

Do you have dogs? I have two, Bongo and Rosie. Are your dogs always under your feet and begging when you cook?
I know how to fix this - under feet - begging - cooking - problem!

Go to the market or a pet store and buy a good, tuff chewing bone. Make sure it is tuff, one time I got this tuff looking chew bone for my dog, Rosie but she ate it in ten minutes!(rawhide twist is good!) Hopefully, this will keep your dog from begging when you cook!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions about something that has to do with food? Ask me in the comments box!

1 comment:

  1. This works for my dogs, I hope it will work for yours!

    ReplyDelete