Sunday, April 22, 2012

Moe's!

A few days ago, I went to Moe's.  ( I could say this any day. I go a lot. ) I love Moes and here is why:

Let's start with a burrito.  I get the Art Vandalay Jr. because I eat fish, other seafood and vegetables but not meat. A Moo Moo Mr. Cow on kids menu is good but too small for me. An Art Vandalay is too big for me, unless I also want lunch for the next day, or I'm going for lunch and I want dinner for that night but The A.V. Jr. is 'just right', like baby bears porridge to Goldlocks.  I like to get: rice, black and pinto beans, cheese, lettuce, tomato and guacamole.  Also I order a cup of quesso to go on my chips and my burrito. The ingredients are always fresh and Moe's is fast. It is a good compromise for fast food. You can't drive through, but that's okay. I like to eat there. the music is good and I like hearing them say "Welcome to Moe's!" If you are on the go, the burritos and rice bowls travel well. The tacos get soggy. Eat those right away.


Chips! Moe's makes their own chips. They are pretty good, really. They seem to always be fresh and never too greasy.  They go great with quesso! And oooooh the quesso! If you hate spicy things, do not get quesso. It is a yummy, med spicy, cheese dip. On the cup it says: by spoon, by chip, by straw, how will you empty this thing?
ANy of these ways work.  I do it 2 ways :   By chip and By burrito! The side of quesso, I use it in a split second it seems, so I get a cup. Now that is just me.

               

                                I love Moe's! I'll be back.............. maybe 1 or 2 times this week! That is what I usually end up doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment