Sunday, June 10, 2012

Conch Republic...again

At my beach sleepover with my BFF, we went to Conch Republic. We both got the Conch Fish & Chips. It was great! The fish was well fried and battered. It was also great fish. Grouper I think. The fish was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It was PERFECTION!!! The fries were also good. We also had raw oysters, I've loved em' for as long as I can remember. They were  great, they were big and fat and fresh!  My mom had the Grouper Ruben. She said it was awesome. It was a little messy but Rubens usually are. Everyone enjoyed their  food and we all left happy.  Again, nice job Conch Republic!

2 comments:

  1. Any ?s... leave them in the comments box or email me at theyumnews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any ?s......leave them in the comments box or email me at theyumnews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete