Sunday, June 10, 2012

Indian Shores Coffee

On Friday,  my BFF came and had a sleepover at my Nani & Nano's beach condo on Indian Shores beach (not their normal house ). In the morning, we walked along the beach to Indian Shores Coffee. Advice: In my opinion, they have the best  muffins and breakfast sandwiches on Earth. The muffins are good because they use fresh ingredients and they make them there every morning . They are light and fluffy... and they are also pure yum!
My BFF ordered the blueberry muffin. WARNING: Their muffins are huge!!!!! (3 people can split 1 muffin.) It vas very good. I loved it! You could taste the yummy blueberries! Fresh and sweet, but not too sweet. My BFF's brother got a cinnamon roll, he got 2nds, so I'm assuming it was good...but I can't say much about that because I did not try it. ( if it were yucky, he probably would order something else if he was still hungry. ) Mom & I got a egg & cheese breakfast sandwich. Mom's half was more peppery than normal. Mine was not. It was soooooooooo good!!!!!!!!! I do not have any complaints. The decor is nice, inside  & out. ( We sat outside. ) Mom loves the coffee, and the fresh squeezed tangerine juice is AMAZING!!!!!  It was super- yummy -yummines! 2 Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment