Saturday, July 28, 2012

Busch Gardens

Montu!?!?!?  
Cheetah hunt!?!?!?
Kumba!?!?!?
Scorpion !?!?!?
SheiKra!?!?!?
Gwazi!?!?!?

You've GOT to be kidding, this is a FOOD BLOG!!!!

                                                    How about a Q&A?

Q:     So why is this post called ' Busch Gardens ' ?

A:     They have food at Bush Gardens, why not review it?





On Saturday, we went to Busch Gardens with some of my family. We only got to go on one ride, Montu, then it started storming. Then, we went to the Crown Colony House for lunch. I got the beer battered fish and chips. Surprisingly, it was REALLY GOOD!!!!! It was nice and crispy on the outside, and nice and moist on the inside. The fries were nothing special, just yummy. If you go to Bush gardens, I highly recommend this meal.

   

We have Fun Passes so went again on Fri. We ate at ' Desert Grill ' in Stanley Villa. I got penne with red sauce. It was average. My dad and I split a side of fries. They were also average. I like how at Desert Grill makes everything so classic. They have mac and cheese, deli sandwiches, cafeteria food. but mostly good and much faster than Crown Colony.


 Thumbs Up Bush Gardens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fun and you won't starve. I can't wait to try their BBQ one day. Just a taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment